Thursday 30 August 2007

Hols

To get away from the general picture of misery I am painting here I'm pleased to say that we are off on a mini-cruise on Sunday. Mum and Dad are treating us to celebrate Dad's "sort of" retirement so we're all heading off to Rotterdam and Zeebrugge courtesy of P&O's Aurora. It should be good fun and if it works out well with Millie I may be able to persuade Ed that it's worthwhile in future.

My 38 weeks pregnant friend is getting impatient to meet her little baby, a feeling I well remember, and I had about 4 weeks still to wait! Hopefully Emma will not have such a long wait before she's cuddling her little one and trying to work out which way up the babygrows go.

Well, work is finished for the week, so time to chill out and watch some rubbish telly.

No comments: